What Is Effortless Transformation?
Integrating Eastern Enlightenment Wisdom And Psychology Into A Coaching Format?
Principles To Create Conditions For Effortless Transformations
PART ONE: This video covers two principles for creating the conditions for effortless transformation.
1) Working with clients to have insights that come from an emotional experiential level, instead of insights that come from the intellectual level.
2) Placing a priority on experiential work with clients will yield transformative insights that are not possible with “talk about” or “story about” engagements.
PART TWO: This video covers three principles for creating the conditions for effortless transformation.
1) Holding a non-pathological regard by dropping all the labels will free support professionals and clients from being trapped in a reality that something is wrong with them or something is missing.
2) Allowing your support in a session to be gentle, non invasive and client-directed.
3) Supporting clients with non-prescriptive contributions.
PART THREE: This video covers three principles for creating the conditions for effortless transformation.
1) Ways you can inadvertently add to the client’s conditioning.
2) What it means to work in the present with a client.
3) Verifying that effortless transformations have happened.