If you want to Learn to Be a Transformational Coach and…
- Use all your Meditation, Awakening Practices, and Psycho-spiritual growth experiences.
- Want to move into a more rewarding career.
- Have people tell you continually that you’d make an excellent counselor.
- Have a sincere desire to support people in significant ways.
- Have an interest in Psychology and the Eastern enlightenment traditions.
- Want to inspire the highest truth realization in yourself and pass that on to your clients.
- Long to go deep with yourself, as a way to go deep with others.
If so, you are invited to discover 9-Month Inner Presence Coaching Program! Look over the site, and you resonate with the material, schedule a Free 30 minute Exploratory Session.
Inner Presence Inquiry Work Integrates and Honors the Essence Of Eastern Enlightenment Approaches With The Best of The Western Depth Psychology/Personal Growth Approaches To Produce A System Of Inquiry That Is Efficient In Facilitating Effortless Transformations.More Details About Integration
What Exactly is an Inner Presence Inquiry Session?
An Inner Presence Session is not therapy, nor is it a therapeutic approach that gets you lost in an endless “talk about” dialogue. It is not positive thinking, guided imagery or guided mediation of any kind, nor is it having a casual conversation about an issue. There is no concerted effort to intellectually delve into the past to find causes, and there is no attempt to change behavior, or improve or fix oneself.
This is not just another coaching method that gives you seven action steps for freedom, success, or millions. Neither is it an accountability session where your steps for achieving your goals are assessed, discussed and refined. It is not solution oriented or focused on future outcomes. It doesn’t attempt to change perspectives or give direction.
Inner Presence Session differs from the mental deconstructive inquiry training, offered in the East, that encourages you to “see through” inner objects or relegate everything arising as dreamlike material that doesn’t exist.
The net result of the Inner Presence work, is that unconscious emotional constructs/beliefs you may be holding can be accessed in a few sessions. This is a significant savings in time, energy, and money on your part. Many people report that “issues” they worked on for years in other approaches were resolved quickly with Inner Presence work.
What Is Effortless Transformation?
Understanding Effortless Transformation
One way to understand this effortless transformation phenomenon is to use the old Snake and Rope story.
A traveler walking down the path sees a coiled snake on the path ahead and is overwhelmed with fear. The fear is a result of a stimulated belief, construct, or implicit memory which sub verbally says, “A snake up ahead means I could be poisoned and die!”
Upon closer inspection, the traveler sees the snake is not actually a snake, but a coiled rope.
All the fear subsides, and the traveler continues on the path. The fear subsiding naturally is an effortless transformation or an effortless self-correction. So what happened?
After the traveler experientially concluded that the belief “There is a dangerous snake up ahead” was not accurate, a mismatch existed in the traveler’s reality: “There is something to be feared; I could die,” versus “it is only a rope, and nothing to fear.”
Both Constructs Cannot Be True
After automatically choosing “It is a rope and no fear is required,” there was absolutely no effort required to move forward on the path. The only effort expended was the effort to inspect and engage the snake in a meaningful way, to the extent that the traveler concluded it was a rope.
I like to use this metaphor because it dramatically illustrates how effortless it can be, when there is a shift in a belief or implicit memory. This metaphor breaks down, in regards to inner work, because the emotional beliefs and implicit memories we hold are not as apparent as something external like a snake/rope and seeing our obvious misperception.
How Clients Experience Effortless Transformations
- “I don’t know what you did, but my life has changed”
- “I’m calmer and more at ease with myself.”
- “I no longer get triggered by so and so issue.”
- “The guardedness I had all my life is no longer with me.”
- “I have more inner space and the activity in my life has slowed down and is effortless.”
- “My relationship with my spouse changed, and we were not even working on that.”
- “My creativity is finally freed.”
- “The thing that was holding me back is no longer present.”
- “I can’t believe that used to be a problem for me.”
- “The addictive urges have fallen off.”
These are common descriptions of the effortless transformations that occur with clients. Their lives change dramatically, and they don’t know why. I’ve found real and lasting transformation doesn’t require as much effort as people mistakenly believe, it requires skill and precision to access the emotional constructs/beliefs held in the limbic system and bring them into the light of awareness and presence.
The Cutting Edge Frontier of Transformation
Unlike the rope and snake example, our inner world is a little more complex. Many of the beliefs and constructs we hold about ourselves and the world are buried deep in our subconscious as implicit emotional memories, or held in the body as fixations and are well protected.
The culmination of these implicit memories is called our sense of self, which we assume is as real as a solid object. So many enlightenment approaches try to transcend or deconstruct the self-sense, without acknowledging or understanding that this sense is mostly in the realm of the subconscious.
It takes skill and precision to create the conditions in which clients can discover and engage these subconscious beliefs and implicit memories in significant, transformative ways.
How to do this efficiently and safely, while relying on the client’s own innate wisdom and working within their own system of meaning, is the cutting edge frontier of transformative work.
Sign Up For A FREE 1-on-1 Exploratory Session
Yes! I would like to schedule a free 30-minute exploratory session.
The more open, purified, and powerful your presence, the more you can inspire effortless transformations in others!
By the end of the 9-month Inner Presence Program, on a PERSONAL LEVEL you will:
Become Emotionally Literate At The Highest Level
Hold Presence For Your Unconscious Desires/Wants/Beliefs
Develop a High Capacity for Empathy and Compassion
Have More Ease Effortlessly Emerge
Open Yourself To The Timeless Present
Bring Clarity To Your Inner World
On a PROFESSIONAL LEVEL, you will:
Offer Others The Gift of Presence
Bring Clarity To Client's Inner World
Skills to Access The Depths
Support Clients To Disidentify With Constructs
Support Psychospiritual Development
Offer Clients Expansive Viewpoint
Increase Your Business Naturally
16 Dynamic Modules Will Show You Specifically How To Create The Conditions For Your Clients to Experience Effortless Transformations
What hidden mindsets do you operate out of when supporting people?
- The critical differences between inner presence-based support of clients and other systems.
- The crucial mindset shifts you must make before you can step into supporting your clients’ inner presence.
- How we determine what is an effective means of support.
- What conflict situations can teach us about presence.
- The most common responses helping professionals have with clients that can seem beneficial, but upon closer inspection, are not so helpful.
- The most under-utilized and overlooked source of supporting another’s transformation, that’s been right under our noses all along….PRESENCE!
The basics of "seeing without evaluating" for particular inner contexts.
Imagine having a conversation with someone where they are speaking from such a high level abstractions, there is little or no reference to what they are talking about as it specifically relates to their life. This is how many of us start our inner inquiries. We get trapped using labels before we even start! In this module we‚’ll learn:
- Why it is essential to make your daily life your meditation cushion.
- The biggest mistake people make when looking within and how to avoid that.
- How to see without using evaluative labels.
Becoming aware of the hidden desires, wants, and values that operate in your life is the key to effortless transformations.
- How to increase your need/want/desire literacy in your own life as a way to connect with yourself and others in deeper, more meaningful ways.
- The truth about the relationship between what you feel and what you need/want/desire.
- How understanding what you desire radically empowers you in any given situation or circumstance.
Using parts terminology will liberate you from the “I” orientation embedded in our language.
- Using parts in describing experience is so liberating.
- It is beneficial to determine what is and is not a part.
- It is important to know whether you’re identified with a part or not.
- It is important to speak for our parts instead of from our parts.
How to bring presence to disowned, exiled or shadow parts which will inspire effortless transformations.
The deeper disowned parts of ourselves hold the keys to transformation. This is a level that people often do not access, yet this is where the potential lies for effortless transformations. The feelings and beliefs of those deeper parts have a dramatic impacts on our lives in ways in which we are not aware. It is like they are running our lives from a script on how to be or not be, how to show up, who to associate with, or what careers to choose. In this module, we discuss the foundational knowledge needed to identify and connect with these shadow parts as they emerge. You’ll learn:
- The basics about how disowned parts are formed and why it is essential to learn the important information they hold for us.
- How bringing compassion and empathy to these parts can inspire monumental shifts in our beings.
- How our gifts and passions become casualties of protection from pain, and how connection to disowned parts is the doorway to integrate these back into our lives.
How to hold presence and cultivate a particular kind of connection with our inner parts.
- Why this critical step is necessary to start an Inner Presence Session.
- How to check on the level of identification will save so much time and energy.
- What is an effective connection to internal parts and what prevents us from connecting effectively.
- Why spending time to cultivate a certain quality of connection is the key to going deep.
- How to acknowledge and welcome different parts.
Attuning and attending to the flow of an Inner Presence session.
- What are the roles of Listener and Speaker.
- How to create the open-ended space of the Inner Presence session.
- What are effortless transformations and how do they occur in a session.
- How to use invitational language to insure the Inner Presence session is Speaker-led.
Using the At-a-Glance Prompt sheet in an Inner Presence Session
- When, and under what circumstances, to use the various prompts on the sheet.
- How to use the sheet to be aware of certain contingencies that arise during a session.
- How to use it as a live reference when doing a session.
What is presence and how do you know you’re being present?
- How to work with presence as a dynamic state instead of a static state.
- How to avoid falling into the trap of making presence an ideal state to attain.
- The difference between contrived and uncontrived presence.
- The various referential markers indicating presence.
How to increase and channel your emotional literacy into deeply supporting yourself and others.
- Optimizing your emotional intelligence will allow you to connect more deeply with yourself and others, which means more efficiency in supporting effortless transformations.
- Attuning deeply to what others are feeling (even though they are not expressing feelings directly) will allow you to give others the gift of clarity and deep self-connection.
- Distinguishing between feelings and what are pseudo-feelings, so you don’t make the mistakes most people make when expressing feelings.
- Learning to access the emotional centers of the brain is the key to accessing hidden beliefs and constructs that impact our lives in so many ways.
Presence that includes empathy and compassion is the most powerful connection you can have with another.
- Effectively hold compassionate space for another, which allows them to powerfully connect with themselves.
- Clear yourself before being present to another.
- Empathetically reflect back what a person is saying and watch their whole body and disposition transform before your eyes. (It is rare to be heard on such a deep level!)
- Distinguish between Pseudo-empathetic methods you should NEVER use which take the energy and focus away from the other and draws it to yourself.
- Ask the wrong questions can cause the other to disconnect and inspire them to go up into their head.
Categorizing parts of yourself will make it crystal clear what is emerging in your experience.
- Hold a high degree of Presence in the face of a painful aspects of yourself and not be consumed by these painful parts.
- Hold presence for the parts of you that protect you and keep us safe from painful experiences.
- Practice holding presence for protective parts, which helps you disidentify from these parts as “me, in my entirety”.
- Understand that the parts we don’t like are looking out for our best interests, but doing so in a way where there are huge costs to the bodymind system.
How working from the widest possible perspective will give you the clarity you need to do life-transforming Inner Presence.
The Inner Presence work operates from a particular viewpoint or perspective. Learning this perspective will serve as an overarching guide when supporting ourselves and others. In this module we’ll learn:
- The labeling mistakes you want to avoid.
- Intimate knowledge of relationships between different part categories will increase your effectiveness in an Inner Presence Session.
- How to cut through the intractable inner loop between two different polarized aspects of yourself.
- Four critical questions to ask about the relationship between our conditioning and presence to arrive at an intention for the Inner Presence work.
The most effective ways to enter an Inner Presence Session with clients
The particular way in which you support a client to enter an inquiry session will hugely impact the effectiveness of the session. You’ll learn:
- How to explain what an Inner Presence Session is to Clients and familiarize them with the work to increase their comfort level.
- How to have a pre-session conversation to discern the object of the inquiry as well as particular contexts to start a session.
- How to ground the session for both you and the client.
Working with parts that are concerned about the Inner Presence Session
- The seven most common concerns, and why they must be acknowledged.
- How to turn concerned parts into allies.
- How to negotiate with a protector part.
Common obstacles to being an effective Speaker and Listener
- The nine common ways a Listener can diminish the effectiveness of a session.
- The nine common ways a Speaker can diminish the effectiveness of a session.
Here’s What Past Learners Have To Say About Working With Jerry…
“Before learning Inner Presence coaching I was supporting my clients the best I could with my intuitive and spiritual coaching skills. Now I have a highly effective way of helping my clients connect deeply to the parts of them that are ready to transform. A non-dual perspective changes the way my clients see long standing issues effortlessly transforming their lives. I feel confident that I can handle any issue that clients present because the model is so effective and simple. It’s also changed my life powerfully I use it for myself as well.”
Starting Sept 14th, 2019…
This Highly Personalized, 9-Month Online Inner Presence Coaching Certification Training Will Include:
The entire 9-month program will be conducted on Zoom Video Conference
- There will be no associated airfare and lodging costs.
- You can join the video conference on a desktop computer or your smartphone.
- If you’re traveling and don’t have internet access you can connect with just your phone.
Half-Day Kickstart Video Conference To Start The Program
This half-day video conference program will be the official start of the program on Saturday, Sept 14th, 2019. We will create the safety and bonds needed to make the program useful for everyone. We also explore what is presence, and co-create a working definition we will use throughout the course.
20 Interactive Video Conference Group Learning Sessions
We will come together as a group via video conferencing. Groups sessions last 2 hours. The specific dates and times will be decided by the group and will work for everyone. These two hours group video conferencing sessions will be about teaching the core curriculum of 16 modules that will support you in becoming a professional depth coach.
We’ll also do Q & A time, and/or demonstrations of Inner Presence work. We will co-create an experiential learning environment that includes activities, exercises, demonstrations, practice coaching, handouts and more.
With each group you’ll receive:
- focused handouts expounding on the topic or skills introduced in the group session.
- you’ll receive a partner session assignment where you will practice new-learned skills with a someone else in the program or a practice-client outside the program.
- you’ll also receive individual practice assignments which will support your own awareness, presence and emotional connections practices.
- And you’ll receive an audio and video recording of the group conference to review. Several students have reported they went back over the course after they finish the course and got a lot more the second time around.
This is a boutique coaching program designed for you to receive personalized attention from Jerry Donoghue, the founder and developer of this powerful coaching modality. In other words, this is not a mass-produced coaching factory where you would have absolutely no personal contact with the founder. You’ll receive the personalized attention and expert guidance it takes for you to become a very powerful and effective spiritual coach.
If you were to pay for all this personalized attention it would cost you $3600.
Half -Day Kickstart and 20 Conference Groups, with all materials:
(Actual Price Below)
Bonus #1 Five Private Coaching Session With Jerry
These sessions will give you a sense of what your clients will experience in an Inner Presence session and reinforce what you are learning in the course. You’ll have an opportunity to use these sessions to give attention to anything inside that gets stirred up in the course or in your daily life. You can use them to do deep work on yourself.
As you are probably aware, the deeper the inner work you do with yourself, the deeper you can go with your clients. The more present you are to yourself, the more present you will be to others.
In fact, your effectiveness as an Inner Presence coach will increase exponentially when tending to your own challenges and opening up more space inside.
So these 5 private coaching session is a $750 Value. That’s how much it would cost if you had five sessions with Jerry.
Bonus #1 Five Private Coaching Session With Jerry:
Bonus #2 Ten Self-Paced Video Training Programs
As you begin to look inside yourself and others, it can be really confusing about what’s going on. Thoughts feelings, body sensations happen in rapid succession. It was really important to your success as a coach to supplement your learning with these videos. They’ll support your clarity and help you attune to what is happening in the client’s inner world.
These videos focus on a Relational Inner Map and give you a precise way to tease apart different aspect of the client that emerge in a session. These videos are packed full of useful information that takes people years to learn. Jerry has condensed and organized it all so that you can get the benefit of his years of study of in a very short time.
Once you internalize this information you’ll be poised to effectively contribute to clients because you’ll hear and see things you would have not otherwise heard or seen without the understanding of this Relational Inner Map. You’ll get the skills and confidence it takes to handle anything that comes up.
Look, you could spend 15 years of your life sifting through all the eastern enlightenment literature, the depth psychology modalities, and the compassion training as Jerry has done to come up with something equally effective, but why do that when he has done it for you already. You just need to plug yourself into the existing program and reap the benefits.
Bonus #2 Ten Self-Paced Video Training Programs:
Bonus #3 Kickstart marketing video training series
This series consists of three video presentations with some handouts that will give you all the necessary information you need to begin marketing your coaching practice. Not only that, but the marketing principles covered in these videos can apply to your yoga practice as well. Can you see how that would be very helpful?
One of the most challenging aspects of starting a coaching practice is getting new clients.
Since you have existing clients to market and ask for referrals, you’ll be ahead of the game. Combine that with these marketing videos and you’ll be up and running in no time.
You see, early in Jerry’s work career, he owned a training and development company and was a successful businessman. So he has first-hand knowledge of what it takes to market a small business. In fact, he was so successful that after he sold his business two different organizations hire him and paid him $4000 each for the marketing information that is contained in these videos.
He has a vested interest in seeing you be successful with your coaching practice so he thought it was important to give you some solid information to market your coaching services once you learn to be a depth coach.
Bonus #3 Kickstart marketing video training series:
Add Up The Value For The Program And Bonuses For The Total Value
Half-Day Kickstart and 20 Conference Groups, with all materials:
Bonus #1 Five Private Coaching Sessions With Jerry:
Bonus #2 Ten Self-Paced Video Training Programs:
Bonus #3 Kickstart marketing video training series:
9-month Coach Program Price With All The Above Bonuses:
Special Price For The First 6 People Who Register:
(Hurry, register now…this price goes away when 6 people register)
An Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee
This is a serious program design for people who are serious about supporting people in the world in deep ways. We are looking for the brightest lights in the psycho-spiritual community to join us. We understand this is a considerable investment for some people and others are unsure as to whether they will resonate with program or facilitator. To ease your mind, we offer a money back guarantee that is extended through the first day of the program.
Here’s how it works: We start the 9-Month program with a half-day online workshop. After signing up and paying your tuition fees, if you decide this program is not for you after entirely attending the first half-day workshop, we will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We only want to invest time and energy in people who will resonate with this powerful, transformative work and take it into their communities.