Do you have clients that seem to have an immunity to change no matter how supportive you are of their challenges?
You use your best protocols on these clients, and they come up short. You know, the clients that continue to:
- Stay in a relationship that doesn’t serve them.
- Be stuck in jobs/careers that are unfulfilling and won’t make efforts to change.
- Sabotage themselves in some way despite knowing not to do so.
- Stay unaccountable to their goals.
- Move the goal post to avoid committing.
- Stay in confusion about their purpose or meaning.
Your seeds of wisdom and support end up on barren ground, their immunity to change overwhelms that process and renders your support ineffective. This can be frustrating because you want to be effective and support people in their time of need.
It is easy to make the judgment that the client is just not willing or ready to change. Although that can indeed be true, it could also be true that the client would respond to a different approach to support.
That’s precisely what we are offering…
Inner Presence Work is a next-generation facilitated inquiry coaching method that supports people to utilize the power of their own presence to safely access and emotionally connect with core unconscious beliefs and limitations in a way where they are effortlessly transformed.
Do you know what keeps you from being effective with some clients?
We genuinely considered all the ways clients (and coaches) confound efficacy in coaching sessions and created the protocols and prompts to remedy such derailments.
For example, in an Inner Presence Inquiry Session, the client who stays in a relationship that doesn’t serve them will be gently and expertly guided around the gauntlet of protection to emotionally connect with the deeper vulnerable part that holds the emotional reason(s) why it is necessary to stay in the relationship.
This vulnerable part holds the key to change. Until it is accessed and brought into awareness, no amount of goal setting and motivational efforts will be effective.
Same with clients who sabotage their success: There are perfectly good emotional reasons why it makes sense to sabotage their success that emerge within the Inner Presence Inquiry session.
In short, we have developed inquiry protocols that support clients to access vulnerable, disowned aspects of themselves and bring this into awareness so that it can change.
Inner Presence Inquiry work operates on the assumption that no deep and lasting change with happen until and unless what is unconsciously held is brought into awareness.
BUT, and this is a huge BUT, the particular way in which some disowned material is brought into awareness makes the difference in whether something can change or not.
Inner Presence work makes the distinction between Intellectual insights versus insights that come from the client emotionally connecting to the deeper vulnerable parts that inspire effortless transformations.
Many people report that “issues” they worked on for years were resolved quickly with Inner Presence work.
You are invited to discover this unique, “next level” way of supporting your clients!
After completing the 9-Month Inner Presence Coaching program and using these innovative methods, your clients will be saying things like:
- “I don’t know what you did, but my life has changed.”
- “I’m calmer and more at ease with myself.”
- “I no longer get triggered by so and so issue.”
- “This guardedness I had all my life is no longer with me.”
- “I have more inner space, and the activity in my life has slowed down and is effortless…”
- “My relationship with my spouse changed, and we were not even working on that.”
- “My creativity is finally freed.”
- “The thing that was holding me back is no longer present.”
- “I can’t believe that used to be a problem for me.”
- “The addictive urges have fallen off.”
Here are three reasons why this Inner Presence Program is the ultimate investment in yourself.
- Honoring Your Purpose: Your monetary investment in refining your skills will yield the high satisfaction and the sense of meaning and purpose that comes from inspiring your Clients to thrive and overcome their challenges.
- Your Increased Level of Effectiveness equals referrals: This program will support you in making deep, life-changing contributions to your clients. The return on investment of your increased effectiveness is your clients refer others to your practice which can create a waiting list practice.
- Your Own Personal/Spiritual Growth: You’re investing in your own personal/spiritual growth (it is worth it just for this sake alone). You can’t participate in this program without a significant shift in awareness and seeing some long-standing challenges transformed. Hard to put a price tag on the increase in peace, inner spaciousness, and self-compassion. All those gains will be passed on to your clients.
You Will Thrive in This course if YOU…
- Want to inspire the highest truth realization in yourself and pass that on to your clients.
- Know the value of embodied transcendence that is grounded in everyday life, instead of transcendence that dismisses and disconnects from everyday life…and emotions.
- Get excited about the healing power of presence and would like to increase your level of being present to yourself and others.
- Understand the power of working with clients in an experiential way and want to add more of those skills to your toolbox.
- Perceive the limits of “talk about” or “story about” engagements in the transformational process and want to contribute to clients differently.
- Are willing to explore fearlessly and heal your unresolved pain (if any) as a means to experience more openness, clarity, and trust.
- Feel things deeply and at the same time have a sharp mind that loves to learn new out-of-the-box methods and skills.
- Want to make sure your support of others is from a spacious, neutral position instead of it being subtly ego-driven.
Here’s What’s Included With The 9-Month Inner Presence Program
Here’s What’s Included With The 9-Month Inner Presence Program
The entire 9-month program will be conducted on Zoom Video Conference
- There will be no associated airfare and lodging costs.
- You can join the video conference on a desktop computer or your smartphone.
- If you’re traveling and don’t have internet access you can connect with just your phone.
Half-Day Kickstart Video Conference To Start The Program
This half-day video conference program will be the official start of the program on Saturday, Sept 14th, 2019 also explore what is
20 Interactive Video Conference Group Learning Sessions
We will come together as a group via video conferencing. Groups sessions last 2 hours. The specific dates and times will be decided by the group and will work for everyone. These two hours group video conferencing sessions will be about teaching the core curriculum of 16 modules that will support you in becoming a professional depth coach.
We’ll also do Q & A time, and/or demonstrations of Inner Presence work. We will co-create an experiential learning environment that includes activities, exercises, demonstrations, practice coaching, handouts and more.
With each group video conference session you’ll receive:
- learning Modules with focused handouts expounding on the topic or skills introduced in the group sessions (see specific content modules below).
- a partner session assignment where you will practice new-learned skills with a someone else in the program or a practice-client outside the program.
- an individual practice assignments which will support your own awareness, presence
andemotional connections practices.
- an audio and video recording of the group conference to review. Several students have reported they went back over the course after they finish the course and got a lot more the second time around.
5 Private Coaching Session With Jerry
These sessions will give you a sense of what your clients will experience in an Inner Presence session and reinforce what you are learning in the course. You’ll have an opportunity to use these sessions to give attention to anything inside that gets stirred up in the course or in your daily life. You can use them to do deep work on yourself.
As you are probably aware, the deeper the inner work you do with yourself, the deeper you can go with your clients. The more present you are to yourself, the more present you will be to others.
In fact, your effectiveness as an Inner Presence coach will increase exponentially when tending to your own challenges and opening up more space inside.
So these 5 private coaching session is a $750 Value. That’s how much it would cost if you had five sessions with Jerry.
10 Self-Paced Video Training Programs
These videos focus on a Relational Inner Map and give you a precise way to tease apart different aspect of the client that emerge in a session. These videos are packed full of useful information that takes people years to learn. Jerry has condensed and organized it all so that you can get the benefit of his years of study of in a very short time.
Once you internalize this information you’ll be poised to effectively contribute to clients because you’ll hear and see things you would have not otherwise heard or seen without the understanding of this Relational Inner Map. You’ll get the skills and confidence it takes to handle anything that comes up.
Look, you could spend 15 years of your life sifting through all the eastern enlightenment literature, the depth psychology modalities, and the compassion training as Jerry has done to come up with something equally effective, but why do that when he has done it for you already. You just need to plug yourself into the existing program and reap the benefits.
Personalized Attention…not a coaching factory!
This is a boutique coaching program designed for you to receive personalized attention from Jerry Donoghue, the founder
9-month Coach Program Price: $2,995
Special Price For The First 6 People Who Register: $2,250
(Hurry, REGISTER NOW...this price goes away when 6 people register)
An Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee
This is a serious program design for people who are serious about supporting people in the world in deep ways. We are looking for the brightest lights in the psycho-spiritual community to join us. We understand this is a considerable investment for some people and others are unsure as to whether they will resonate with program or facilitator. To ease your mind, we offer a money back guarantee that is extended through the first day of the program.
Here’s how it works: We start the 9-Month program with a half-day online workshop. After signing up and paying your tuition fees, if you decide this program is not for you after entirely attending the first half-day workshop, we will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We only want to invest time and energy in people who will resonate with this powerful, transformative work and take it into their communities.
16 Dynamic Modules Will That Will Support You In
Becoming A Highly Effective Change Agent
What hidden mindsets do you operate out of when supporting people?
- The critical differences between inner presence-based support of Clients and other systems.
- The essential mindset shifts you must make before you can step into supporting your Clients’ inner presence.
- How we determine what is an effective means of support.
- What conflict situations can teach us about presence.
- The most common responses helping professionals have with Clients that can seem beneficial, but upon closer inspection, are not so helpful.
- The most under-utilized and overlooked source of supporting another’s transformation, that’s been right under our noses all along….PRESENCE!
What is presence and how do you know you’re being present?
- How to work with presence as a dynamic state instead of a static state.
- How to avoid falling into the trap of making presence an ideal state to attain.
- The difference between contrived and uncontrived presence.
- The various referential markers that are indicating presence.
The basics of "seeing without evaluating" for particular inner contexts.
Imagine having a conversation with someone where they are speaking from such a high-level abstractions; there is little or no reference to what they are talking about as it specifically relates to their life. This is how many of us start our inner inquiries. We get trapped using labels before we even start! In this module we’ll learn:
- Why it is essential to make your daily life your meditation cushion.
- The biggest mistake people make when looking within and how to avoid that.
- How to see without using evaluative labels.
How to increase and channel your emotional literacy into deeply supporting yourself and others.
- Optimizing your emotional intelligence will allow you to connect more deeply with yourself and others, which means more efficiency in supporting effortless transformations.
- Attuning deeply to what others are feeling (even though they are not expressing feelings directly) will allow you to give others the gift of clarity and deep self-connection.
- Distinguishing between feelings and what are pseudo-feelings, so you don’t make the mistakes most people make when expressing feelings.
- Learning to connect with the emotional centers of the brain is the key to accessing hidden beliefs and constructs that impact our lives in so many ways.
Becoming aware of the hidden desires, wants, and values that operate in your life is the key to effortless transformations.
- How to increase your need/want/desire literacy in your own life as a way to connect with yourself and others in deeper, more meaningful ways.
- The truth about the relationship between what you feel and what you need/want/desire.
- How understanding what you desire radically empowers you in any given situation or circumstance.
Presence that includes empathy and compassion is the most powerful connection you can have with another.
- Effectively hold compassionate space for another, which allows them to connect powerfully with themselves.
- Clear yourself before being present to another.
- Empathetically reflect back what a person is saying and watch their whole body and disposition transform before your eyes. (It is rare to be heard on such a deep level!)
- Distinguish between Pseudo-empathetic methods you should NEVER use which take the energy and focus away from the other and draws it to yourself.
- Ask the wrong questions can cause the other to disconnect and inspire them to go up into their head.
Using parts terminology will liberate you from the “I” orientation embedded in our language.
- Using parts in describing our experience is liberating.
- It is beneficial to determine what is and is not a part.
- It is essential to know whether you’re identified with a part or not.
- It is important to speak for our parts instead of from our parts.
Categorizing parts of yourself will make it crystal clear what is emerging in your experience.
- Hold a high degree of Presence in the face of painful aspects of yourself and not be consumed by these painful parts.
- Hold presence for the parts of you that protect you and keep us safe from painful experiences.
- Practice holding presence for protective parts, which helps you disidentify from these parts as “me, in my entirety.”
- Understand that the parts we don’t like are looking out for our best interests, but doing so in a way where there are huge costs to the bodymind system.
How to bring presence to disowned, exiled or shadow parts which will inspire effortless transformations.
The deeper disowned parts of ourselves hold the keys to transformation. This is a level that people often do not access, yet this is where the potential lies for effortless transformations. The feelings and beliefs of those deeper parts have a dramatic impact on our lives in ways in which we are not aware. It is like they are running our lives from a script on how to be or not be, how to show up, who to associate with, or what careers to choose. In this module, we discuss the foundational knowledge needed to identify and connect with these shadow parts as they emerge. You’ll learn:
- The basics about how disowned parts are formed and why it is essential to learn the important information they hold for us.
- How bringing compassion and empathy to these parts can inspire monumental shifts in our beings.
- How our gifts and passions become casualties of protection from pain, and how connecting to disowned parts is the doorway to integrate these back into our lives.
How working from the widest possible perspective will give you the clarity you need to do life-transforming Inner Presence.
The Inner Presence work operates from a particular viewpoint or perspective. Learning this perspective will serve as an overarching guide when supporting ourselves and others. In this module we’ll learn:
- The labeling mistakes you want to avoid.
- Intimate knowledge of relationships between different part categories will increase your effectiveness in an Inner Presence Session.
- How to cut through the intractable inner loop between two different polarized aspects of yourself.
- Four critical questions to ask about the relationship between our conditioning and presence to arrive at an intention for the Inner Presence work.
How to hold presence and cultivate a particular kind of connection with our inner parts.
- Why this critical step is necessary to start an Inner Presence Session.
How to check on the level of identification will save so much time and energy.
- What is an effective connection to internal parts and what prevents us from a useful contact?
- Why spending the time to cultivate a certain quality of connection is the key to going deep.
- How to acknowledge and welcome different parts.
The most effective ways to enter an Inner Presence Session with Clients
The particular way in which you support a student to enter an inquiry session will hugely impact its effectiveness. You’ll learn:
- How to explain what an Inner Presence Session is to students and familiarize them with the work to increase their comfort level.
- How to have a pre-session conversation to discern the object of the inquiry as well as particular contexts to start a session.
- How to ground the session for both you and the Client.
Attuning and attending to the flow of an Inner Presence session.
- What are the roles of the Coach and the Client?
- How to create the open-ended space of the Inner Presence session.
- What are effortless transformations and how do they occur in a session.
- How to use invitational language to ensure the Inner Presence session is Client-led.
Working with parts that are concerned about the Inner Presence Session
- The seven most common concerns, and why they must be acknowledged.
- How to turn concerned parts into allies.
- How to negotiate with a protector part.
Using the At-a-Glance Prompt sheet in an Inner Presence Session
- When, and under what circumstances, to use the various prompts on the sheet.
- How to use the sheet to be aware of certain contingencies that arise during a session.
- How to use it as a live reference when doing a session.
Common obstacles to being an effective Coach
- The nine common ways a Coach can diminish the effectiveness of a session.
- The nine common ways a Client can diminish the effectiveness of a session.
If You're Still Unsure Whether This Program is For You or Have Questions, Sign Up For A FREE Exploratory Session Below