The sooner you know a viable way to prevent or alleviate career fatigue, the better your chances of having a long career in massage.
You’re either fairly new to massage profession and may not know what is coming in terms of possible burnout or you’re already experiencing burnout.
Here’s the ugly truth about the way career fatigue shows up:
- You notice a subtle dread creeping into thoughts about going to work.
- The passion you started your career with severely diminished by the realities of burnout.
- You notice non-work hours being spent recuperating instead of recreational activities.
- You’ve reached your maximum number of clients you can see in a week. Any more hours and you’ll fall over dead, right?
- Your physical limitations in the number of massages have put a cap on your earning potential.
- You start wondering how long you can keep it up.
The burn out rate within the industry has been estimated at 50 to 88% within the first 3 to 5 years after graduation according to a study completed by Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
Learning to become an Inner Presence Coach is not only an effective way to meet this challenge but there are other important ways this program will support you. See more details below.
Inner Presence Coaching is a 9-month course that equips Massage Therapists with the right skills to take their massage practice to the next level by incorporating a complementary spiritual coaching program.
Beside preventing burnout or helping you hoist yourself out of a burnout cycle, a coaching practice will stabilize your income and you’ll:
- Develop a substantial income stream with no wear and tear on the body.
- Breakthrough the income ceiling with this separate income stream.
- Increase your presence in your inner world and bring awareness to deep unconscious constructs will create the conditions to personally experience effortless transformations.
- Be able to transfer the coaching listening skills to massage sessions (staying within your scope of practice) which will improve your client retention and referrals. People love to be deeply heard and seen and don’t get that much in the world.
- Be able to make deep and lasting contributions to your clients that are life-changing.
- Have the potential to justifiably charge twice the rate per hour as you charge for massage.
- Be able to do all the things you want in non-work hours.
- You’ll have more choices and flexibility for generating income and which will renew your passion for helping others.
- Inspire balance and self-care In your work.
One important aspect of the practice of massage is becoming aware of what has been hidden in our bodies and minds. Jerry Donoghue has developed a beautiful and gentle technique for getting in touch with what’s below the surface, and in this sense he’s a masterful teacher. I’m grateful for the dimensions he’s helped me explore in myself and for his wise instruction on how to hold space for others in this way.Shala Worsley
Jerry is a thoughtful, grounded, playful and experienced teacher. I learned from him about holding not only one-on-one energy with clients but also how to hold group energy with a class online. He is a wealth of knowledge and combined with his intuition and insightfulness offers an exceptional program for beginners as well as experienced coaches. I would recommend the course to anyone wanting to stand above their peers in the coaching world. His combination of psychology, mindfulness, and IFS creates a coaching program that is rock solid in supporting your clients’ successful transformation which he values most. You, your friends, your family, and your clients will get your monies’ worth and more. As a new coach on the scene, I feel like Jerry’s course prepared me well to step up with practical tools, confidence, and humility.Phoenix Bartalos
Here are three reasons why this Inner Presence Program is the ultimate investment in yourself.
- The Math Makes Sense: Let’s say your massage rate is $65 an hour. After taking the 9-month course, if you start seeing just two coaching clients a week at double your massage rate, you’ll be making $1040 extra a month…and those 8 hours won’t be taxing on your physical energy. You’ll make back your investment in just a few months. It’s really a no-brainer.
- Your Increased Level of Effectiveness: This program will support you in making deep, life-changing contributions to your clients…which as you know, feels amazing! The return on investment of your increased effectiveness is your clients become long-time clients and refer others to your practice.
- Your Own Personal/Spiritual Growth: You’re investing in your own personal/spiritual growth. You can’t participate in this program without a significant shift in awareness and seeing some long-standing challenges being transformed. Hard to put a price tag on the increase in peace, inner spaciousness, and self-compassion. All those gains will be passed on to your clients.
You Will Thrive in This Program If YOU…
- Were born with the gifts of empathy, intuition, somatic attunement or energetic sensitivities and are wanting to learn how to optimally use these in coaching healing sessions.
- Long to experience a sense of belonging and support with like-hearted people who share these same characteristics.
- Are willing to fearlessly explore and heal your core wounds as a means to show up more powerfully to your clients’ core wounds.
- Know the value of working beyond the physical with clients’ deep core fixations and holding patterns.
- Feel things deeply and at the same time have a sharp mind that loves to learn new out-of-the-box methods and skills.
- Have an unexplained passion and motivation for helping others… as though it was second nature.
- You have a rich inner world and feel comfortable exploring your’s and other’s inner life.
- Want to make sure your support of others is from a spacious, neutral position instead of it being subtly ego-driven.
Here’s What’s Included With The 9-Month Inner Presence Program (lots of bonuses)
The entire 9-month program will be conducted on Zoom Video Conference
- There will be no associated airfare and lodging costs.
- You can join the video conference on a desktop computer or your smartphone.
- If you’re traveling and don’t have internet access you can connect with just your phone.
Half-Day Kickstart Video Conference To Start The Program
This half-day video conference program will be the official start of the program on Saturday, March 30th, 2019. We will create the safety and bonds needed to make the program useful for everyone. We also explore what is
20 Interactive Video Conference Group Learning Sessions
We will come together as a group via video conferencing. Groups sessions last 2 hours. The specific dates and times will be decided by the group and will work for everyone. These two hours group video conferencing sessions will be about teaching the core curriculum of 16 modules that will support you in becoming a professional depth coach.
We’ll also do Q & A time, and/or demonstrations of Inner Presence work. We will co-create an experiential learning environment that includes activities, exercises, demonstrations, practice coaching, handouts and more.
With each group you’ll receive:
- focused handouts expounding on the topic or skills introduced in the group session.
- you’ll receive a partner session assignment where you will practice new-learned skills with a someone else in the program or a practice-client outside the program.
- you’ll also receive individual practice assignments which will support your own awareness, presence
andemotional connections practices.
- And you’ll receive an audio and video recording of the group conference to review. Several students have reported they went back over the course after they finish the course and got a lot more the second time around.
This is a boutique coaching program designed for you to receive personalized attention from Jerry Donoghue, the founder
If you were to pay for all this personalized attention it would cost you $3600.
Half -Day Kickstart and 20 Conference Groups, with all materials:
(Actual Price Below)
Bonus #1 Five Private Coaching Session With Jerry
These sessions will give you a sense of what your clients will experience in an Inner Presence session and reinforce what you are learning in the course. You’ll have an opportunity to use these sessions to give attention to anything inside that gets stirred up in the course or in your daily life. You can use them to do deep work on yourself.
As you are probably aware, the deeper the inner work you do with yourself, the deeper you can go with your clients. The more present you are to yourself, the more present you will be to others.
In fact, your effectiveness as an Inner Presence coach will increase exponentially when tending to your own challenges and opening up more space inside.
So these 5 private coaching session is a $750 Value. That’s how much it would cost if you had five sessions with Jerry.
Bonus #1 Five Private Coaching Session With Jerry:
Bonus #2 Ten Self-Paced Video Training Programs
As you begin to look inside yourself and others, it can be really confusing about what’s going on. Thoughts feelings, body sensations happen in rapid succession. It was really important to your success as a coach to supplement your learning with these videos. They’ll support your clarity and help you attune to what is happening in the client’s inner world.
These videos focus on a Relational Inner Map and give you a precise way to tease apart different aspect of the client that emerge in a session. These videos are packed full of useful information that takes people years to learn. Jerry has condensed and organized it all so that you can get the benefit of his years of study of in a very short time.
Once you internalize this information you’ll be poised to effectively contribute to clients because you’ll hear and see things you would have not otherwise heard or seen without the understanding of this Relational Inner Map. You’ll get the skills and confidence it takes to handle anything that comes up.
Look, you could spend 15 years of your life sifting through all the eastern enlightenment literature, the depth psychology modalities, and the compassion training as Jerry has done to come up with something equally effective, but why do that when he has done it for you already. You just need to plug yourself into the existing program and reap the benefits.
Bonus #2 Ten Self-Paced Video Training Programs:
Bonus #3 Kickstart marketing video training series
This series consists of three video presentations with some handouts that will give you all the necessary information you need to begin marketing your coaching practice. Not only that, but the marketing principles covered in these videos can apply to your massage practice as well. Can you see how that would be very helpful?
One of the most challenging aspects of starting a coaching practice is getting new clients.
Since you have existing clients to market and ask for referrals, you’ll be ahead of the game. Combine that with these marketing videos and you’ll be up and running in no time.
You see, early in Jerry’s work career, he owned a training and development company and was a successful businessman. So he has first-hand knowledge of what it takes to market a small business. In fact, he was so successful that after he sold his business two different organizations hire him and paid him $4000 each for the marketing information that is contained in these videos.
He has a vested interest in seeing you be successful with your coaching practice so he thought it was important to give you some solid information to market your coaching services once you learn to be a depth coach.
Bonus #3 Kickstart marketing video training series:
Add Up The Value For The Program And Bonuses For The Total Value
Half-Day Kickstart and 20 Conference Groups, with all materials:
Bonus #1 Five Private Coaching Sessions With Jerry:
Bonus #2 Ten Self-Paced Video Training Programs:
Bonus #3 Kickstart marketing video training series:
9-month Coach Program Price With All The Above Bonuses:
Special Price For The First 6 People Who Register:
(Hurry, register now…this price goes away when 6 people register)
An Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee
This is a serious program design for people who are serious about supporting people in the world in deep ways. We are looking for the brightest lights in the massage community to join us. We understand this is a considerable investment for some people and others are unsure as to whether they will resonate with program or facilitator. To ease your mind, we offer a money back guarantee that is extended through the first day of the program.
Here’s how it works: We start the 9-Month program with a half-day online workshop. After signing up and paying your tuition fees, if you decide this program is not for you after entirely attending the first half-day workshop, we will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked. We only want to invest time and energy in people who will resonate with this powerful, transformative work and take it into their communities.
16 Dynamic Modules Will That Will Support You
In Becoming An Amazing Spiritual Coach!
What hidden mindsets do you operate out of when supporting people?
- The critical differences between inner presence-based support of Clients and other systems.
- The essential mindset shifts you must make before you can step into supporting your Clients’ inner presence.
- How we determine what is an effective means of support.
- What conflict situations can teach us about presence.
- The most common responses helping professionals have with Clients that can seem beneficial, but upon closer inspection, are not so helpful.
- The most under-utilized and overlooked source of supporting another’s transformation, that’s been right under our noses all along….PRESENCE!
What is presence and how do you know you’re being present?
- How to work with presence as a dynamic state instead of a static state.
- How to avoid falling into the trap of making presence an ideal state to attain.
- The difference between contrived and uncontrived presence.
- The various referential markers that are indicating presence.
The basics of "seeing without evaluating" for particular inner contexts.
Imagine having a conversation with someone where they are speaking from such a high-level abstractions; there is little or no reference to what they are talking about as it specifically relates to their life. This is how many of us start our inner inquiries. We get trapped using labels before we even start! In this module we’ll learn:
- Why it is essential to make your daily life your meditation cushion.
- The biggest mistake people make when looking within and how to avoid that.
- How to see without using evaluative labels.
How to increase and channel your emotional literacy into deeply supporting yourself and others.
- Optimizing your emotional intelligence will allow you to connect more deeply with yourself and others, which means more efficiency in supporting effortless transformations.
- Attuning deeply to what others are feeling (even though they are not expressing feelings directly) will allow you to give others the gift of clarity and deep self-connection.
- Distinguishing between feelings and what are pseudo-feelings, so you don’t make the mistakes most people make when expressing feelings.
- Learning to connect with the emotional centers of the brain is the key to accessing hidden beliefs and constructs that impact our lives in so many ways.
Becoming aware of the hidden desires, wants, and values that operate in your life is the key to effortless transformations.
- How to increase your need/want/desire literacy in your own life as a way to connect with yourself and others in deeper, more meaningful ways.
- The truth about the relationship between what you feel and what you need/want/desire.
- How understanding what you desire radically empowers you in any given situation or circumstance.
Presence that includes empathy and compassion is the most powerful connection you can have with another.
- Effectively hold compassionate space for another, which allows them to connect powerfully with themselves.
- Clear yourself before being present to another.
- Empathetically reflect back what a person is saying and watch their whole body and disposition transform before your eyes. (It is rare to be heard on such a deep level!)
- Distinguish between Pseudo-empathetic methods you should NEVER use which take the energy and focus away from the other and draws it to yourself.
- Ask the wrong questions can cause the other to disconnect and inspire them to go up into their head.
Using parts terminology will liberate you from the “I” orientation embedded in our language.
- Using parts in describing our experience is liberating.
- It is beneficial to determine what is and is not a part.
- It is essential to know whether you’re identified with a part or not.
- It is important to speak for our parts instead of from our parts.
Categorizing parts of yourself will make it crystal clear what is emerging in your experience.
- Hold a high degree of Presence in the face of painful aspects of yourself and not be consumed by these painful parts.
- Hold presence for the parts of you that protect you and keep us safe from painful experiences.
- Practice holding presence for protective parts, which helps you disidentify from these parts as “me, in my entirety.”
- Understand that the parts we don’t like are looking out for our best interests, but doing so in a way where there are huge costs to the bodymind system.
How to bring presence to disowned, exiled or shadow parts which will inspire effortless transformations.
The deeper disowned parts of ourselves hold the keys to transformation. This is a level that people often do not access, yet this is where the potential lies for effortless transformations. The feelings and beliefs of those deeper parts have a dramatic impact on our lives in ways in which we are not aware. It is like they are running our lives from a script on how to be or not be, how to show up, who to associate with, or what careers to choose. In this module, we discuss the foundational knowledge needed to identify and connect with these shadow parts as they emerge. You’ll learn:
- The basics about how disowned parts are formed and why it is essential to learn the important information they hold for us.
- How bringing compassion and empathy to these parts can inspire monumental shifts in our beings.
- How our gifts and passions become casualties of protection from pain, and how connecting to disowned parts is the doorway to integrate these back into our lives.
How working from the widest possible perspective will give you the clarity you need to do life-transforming Inner Presence.
The Inner Presence work operates from a particular viewpoint or perspective. Learning this perspective will serve as an overarching guide when supporting ourselves and others. In this module we’ll learn:
- The labeling mistakes you want to avoid.
- Intimate knowledge of relationships between different part categories will increase your effectiveness in an Inner Presence Session.
- How to cut through the intractable inner loop between two different polarized aspects of yourself.
- Four critical questions to ask about the relationship between our conditioning and presence to arrive at an intention for the Inner Presence work.
How to hold presence and cultivate a particular kind of connection with our inner parts.
- Why this critical step is necessary to start an Inner Presence Session.
How to check on the level of identification will save so much time and energy.
- What is an effective connection to internal parts and what prevents us from a useful contact?
- Why spending the time to cultivate a certain quality of connection is the key to going deep.
- How to acknowledge and welcome different parts.
The most effective ways to enter an Inner Presence Session with Clients.
The particular way in which you support a student to enter an inquiry session will hugely impact its effectiveness. You’ll learn:
- How to explain what an Inner Presence Session is to students and familiarize them with the work to increase their comfort level.
- How to have a pre-session conversation to discern the object of the inquiry as well as particular contexts to start a session.
- How to ground the session for both you and the Client.
Attuning and attending to the flow of an Inner Presence session.
- What are the roles of the Coach and the Client?
- How to create the open-ended space of the Inner Presence session.
- What are effortless transformations and how do they occur in a session.
- How to use invitational language to ensure the Inner Presence session is Client-led.
Working with parts that are concerned about the Inner Presence Session.
- The seven most common concerns, and why they must be acknowledged.
- How to turn concerned parts into allies.
- How to negotiate with a protector part.
Using the At-a-Glance Prompt sheet in an Inner Presence Session.
- When, and under what circumstances, to use the various prompts on the sheet.
- How to use the sheet to be aware of certain contingencies that arise during a session.
- How to use it as a live reference when doing a session.
Common obstacles to being an effective Coach.
- The nine common ways a Coach can diminish the effectiveness of a session.
- The nine common ways a Client can diminish the effectiveness of a session.
If You're Still Unsure Whether This Program is For You or Have Questions, Sign Up For A FREE Exploratory Session Below